The Spoiled Mummy — www.thespoiledmummy.com
a. The Spoiled Mummy (thespoiledmummy.com, or “TSM”, for the purpose of these Terms & Conditions) is a personal website owned and published by me, Grace Barbers Baja. All the opinions expressed on this website are my own, and all experiences that I write about revolve around the activities, products and services that I personally find interesting and useful to me.
b. By accessing this web site, The Spoiled Mummy (thespoiledmummy.com), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the TSM site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. All photographs, images and text that appears on The Spoiled Mummy is property of The Spoiled Mummy blog, duly published by Grace Barbers-Baja.
b. Use of content may be permitted with written information. You may temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or images) on The Spoiled Mummy’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. You may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Spoiled Mummy’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
c. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Spoiled Mummy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on The Spoiled Mummy’s web site are provided “as is”. The Spoiled Mummy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. This means that if you do not experience the same level of satisfaction over a product, service, or venue I have written about, then I am not liable for your experience since everything written on this website is merely a recommendation or suggestion by me, and never an outright endorsement unless I clearly state it so.
b. Further, The Spoiled Mummy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Spoiled Mummy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Spoiled Mummy’s Internet site, even if The Spoiled Mummy or a The Spoiled Mummy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Spoiled Mummy’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Spoiled Mummy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Spoiled Mummy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice, though The Spoiled Mummy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Spoiled Mummy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its blog site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Spoiled Mummy of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Spoiled Mummy’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Philippines without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
For concerns regarding the use of The Spoiled Mummy Blog, contact us through the following address:
Suite 22-C, Level 22
Tower 1, Ayala Triangle
Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1226
Tel: (632) 368-56-02
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information (such as on our Newsletter sign-up, in the Comments section, or any part of the blog site), we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. It is your sole prerogative to agree or disagree to leave your information (names, email address, weblinks) on the site.
• We will collect and use of personal information (including but not limited to names and email addresses) solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.