Hi everyone! Arla Salcedo of plantbasedpilipina.com and I are back together for the part 2 of our Plant-Based Cooking Series, presented by 7 Grains!
So if you guys enjoyed our first recipe here : Shirataki Noodles with Chicken and Chimichurri, I’m sure you will enjoy this second one too!
Watch the video here and see how quick and easy this healthy and nutritious dish is :
– 1 can tuna flakes
– 7 Grains Lemonsito / Calamansi Puree
– 7 Grains Skinny Seasoning
– Olive Oil
– 1 white onion, diced
– 2 packs 7 Grains Shirataki Rice
– 4 tomatoes, quartered
– 4 cups fresh spinach (or any green leafy vegetables you prefer)
– 4 tbsp. Taste by Grace Home’s Organic Tomatoes and Kaffir Lime Chutney
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Non-dairy cashew cheese (a blend of ground cashew nuts, nutritional yeast, garlic powder and sea salt; or for those who are okay with dairy, parmesan cheese is good with this too!)
To read our first recipe, Shirataki Noodles with Chicken and Chimichurri, just click the link here.
To read our Deliciously Healthy Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, please click here.
Taste by Grace Home is available through Viber : 0906-361-8374.
Get all your healthy ingredients from 7 Grains : http://7grains.com.ph/
Check out Arla’s blog to get more inspired towards the plant-based lifestyle : http://plantbasedpilipina.com/