Hey guys! Here’s another recipe that I would like to share with you… but this time around, I am joined by a guest home cook, Arla Salcedo, also known as Plant-Based Pilipina on Instagram and on her blog. She is a certified health coach and an advocate of the plant-based lifestyle.
Since we are all on the path towards wellness here, I invited her to share with us some of her favorite recipes using our Taste by Grace Home products!
But before we begin, let me share with you how Arla explained what plant-based eating is all about :
“Plant-based eating… is simply adding more vegetables to your plate. It’s not the same as being vegan or vegetarian, or any other label. Plant-based means putting plant foods first and animal foods second or sometimes not at all.”
This collaboration with Plant-Based Pilipina is also made possible by 7 Grains who provided our healthy ingredients! If you go back to some of my previous recipes here on the blog, you will see that I’ve used a lot of 7 Grains products even before.
And why do I love 7 Grains so much? 7 Grains sources and creates the best possible healthy alternatives to the food we normally consume. Take for example our regular sodium and chemical-filled soy sauce : 7 Grains’ version called The Skinny Seasoning is made of liquid protein aminos concentrate, the healthier alternative to flavoring our dishes. Each product from 7 Grains is low in calories, contains significantly less sugar and salt than its commercial counterparts. They don’t use any artificial colors and flavor enhancers as well.
So let’s begin!
– Olive oil
– 2 pcs. chicken breast, cubed (or any protein of your choice)
– 2 packs 7 Grains Shirataki Noodles, cooked based on package instructions
– 4 tbsp. Taste by Grace Home’s Organic Spinach and Mushroom Chimichurri (vegan and gluten-free!)
– Fresh spinach (or any greens of your choice ; you may add as much as you like)
– Non-dairy cashew cheese for topping (made of ground cashew nuts, nutritional yeast, garlic powder and sea salt) or if you prefer dairy, then regular parmesan cheese is good too!
– 7 Grains Skinny Seasoning
– 7 Grains Lemonsito / Calamansi Puree
– Fresh radish sprouts and parsley to garnish
– Salt and pepper to taste
Watch the video below to see how healthy and delicious this recipe is :
1. In a bowl, season chicken cubes with a dash of 7 Grains Skinny Seasoning and 7 Grains Lemonsito / Calamansi Puree plus a little bit of salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Warm oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the seasoned chicken and cook until light brown.
3. Add the 7 Grains Shirataki Noodles.
5. Stir in your fresh spinach. You may use just one kind of vegetable or mix it with other kinds as well. There are no hard-fast rules when it comes to adding veggies! Plant-based eating is really all about incorporating as much plants as you can in your diet!
6. Add Taste by Grace Home’s Organic Spinach and Mushroom Chimichurri and mix well. You may also add more (or less) according to your taste! Let it cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add 7 Grains Lemonsito / Calamansi Puree.
8. Remove from pan and add your preferred topping, like the non-dairy cashew cheese we used in this recipe or if you are okay with dairy, you may add your parmesan cheese here.
9. Garnish with radish sprouts and fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Taste by Grace Home is available through Viber : 0906-361-8374.
Get all your healthy ingredients from 7 Grains : http://7grains.com.ph/
Check out Arla’s blog to get more inspired towards the plant-based lifestyle : http://plantbasedpilipina.com/
Read the next two healthy recipes with 7 Grains and Arla by clicking the links below :