Can it be that Grace Home happened only this year? In the middle of this year, actually? To be technical about it, the preparations and the behind-the-scenes work began only in May of 2015. Still, I feel that Grace Home has been in existence for a very, very long time already! Perhaps this is
- Entrepreneurship, Grace Home, Quick Notes, TSM Favorite Things, TSM Recommends
The last month had been all about (mostly about) the big event, A Toast to the Holidays!… and since it was a celebration of a lot of my favorite things, this entry is a special directory of all those who shared and showcased at the event, a perfect resource for your holiday planning.
- Desserts, Entertaining, Events Around Town, Grace Home, TSM Favorite Things, TSM Recommends
It’s been six months or so, since the first trunk show of Grace Home and things could not have gone on more differently. The first event was much a like a whirlwind romance: the moment I made known that I had a new business, friends and supporters came forward to
- Events Around Town, Grace Home, TSM Favorite Things, TSM Recommends
It’s time I tell you something more about the big surprise that I have in store for you. I suppose from the photo above, you can tell that Grace Home has something new to reveal. Can you guess what it is? One more day and I can finally talk about it!
- Events Around Town, Food, Grace Home, TSM Favorite Things, TSM Recommends
As much as I love my desserts, I still like to start my feasting with a few delectable savory items!
- Desserts, Events Around Town, Grace Home, TSM Favorite Things, TSM Recommends
Three days to go before we celebrate A Toast to the Holidays! As I had mentioned in the invitation, there will be a showcase of desserts that I have selected especially for this holiday event. Here’s a preview: homemade cakes, monster cookies, delicious pies, freshly made mille crepes and artisan ice
- Entertaining, Events Around Town, Grace Home, TSM Favorite Things, TSM Recommends
Save the date, Spoiled Mummies! We are ringing in the holiday season (and my birthday – yesssss!!!) with a very special event that I’ve been planning for the past weeks. It will be on November 20, Friday, at The Kirov Model Unit (beside the Rockwell Tent), Rockwell Center. This event