A month ago, my good friend life coach Kimi Lu and I hosted the fourth run of Celebrating GRACEfully, the Positivity Workshop.
- Events Around Town, Inspiring Women, TSM Recommends, Videos
- Entrepreneurship, Events Around Town, Grace Home, Videos
So the country’s biggest artisan fair, ArteFino just happened last week! If you are on social media, I am sure your “feed” was flooded with all things ArteFino! It was a crazy 4-day event (from August 30 to September 2) where it seemed like almost everyone was there!
- Entertaining, Entrepreneurship, Grace Home, Homecooked Goodness, TSM Kitchen, TSM Recommends
And so it’s finally here! What I have been “secretly” working on for the past 6 months or so… is now officially launched!
- Beauty & Style, Events Around Town, Inspiring Women, Videos
And the dynamic duo is back! But first of all, allow me to apologize for blogging about this event only now! A lot of things have happened here and there, coupled with the fact that I was gone for more than a month for our annual family holiday. So yes,
- Entrepreneurship, Grace Home, Homecooked Goodness, Inspiring Women, TSM Kitchen
This story is a continuation of the main story that Town and Country Philippines did with me on the cover for the month of June. Once again, I am very grateful for this opportunity to be able to share my story and my passions to a bigger audience! But this time
- Beauty & Style, Entrepreneurship, Grace Home, In the Press, Inspiring Women, TSM Recommends
June must be my lucky month… and red must be my lucky color! Because up to this day, I still couldn’t believe my luck that I made it to Town and Country’s cover! And allow me to say that this is not your ordinary cover — as this is the
- Entrepreneurship, Inspiring Women, TSM Recommends, Videos
It’s been a while since I last featured a person on the blog… so this is quite special!
- Events Around Town, Grace Home, Inspiring Women, Videos
Sorry this took a long time coming (blame it on a lot of BIG things that happened in between!) but finally, here comes the edited video and some lovely photos of the last Celebrating GRACEfully workshop with my amazing co-host. life coach Kimi Lu. This was held last February 22 at the
Speaking of still trying to catch up with my backlogs…I am sharing with you now one of my best and shall I say, one of my favorite interviews thus far. This was with People Asia, and this interview came out in their December 2017 issue. I was part of their
It has been almost two months since I last posted on the blog… and boy did I miss it! Well, November was a busy month for most of us and as we all experienced, December was just out-of-this-world, borderline CRAZY!!!