It has almost been 5 months since I last posted on the blog… the longest I’ve ever been away in this digital space! What happened???!! Well, to say that A LOT has happened is an understatement. But for those of you who are up to date and have been following
- Entertaining, Grace Home, Homecooked Goodness, Recipes, TSM Kitchen, Videos
- Entrepreneurship, Events Around Town, Grace Home, Videos
So the country’s biggest artisan fair, ArteFino just happened last week! If you are on social media, I am sure your “feed” was flooded with all things ArteFino! It was a crazy 4-day event (from August 30 to September 2) where it seemed like almost everyone was there!
- Entertaining, Grace Home, Homecooked Goodness, TSM Kitchen, TSM Recommends
Aside from Taste by Grace Home’s three new and healthy products which we recently launched here, thanks to your constant feedback and suggestions — I am also re-launching something from my first line… something that you guys have been asking for!
- Entertaining, Entrepreneurship, Grace Home, Homecooked Goodness, TSM Kitchen, TSM Recommends
And so it’s finally here! What I have been “secretly” working on for the past 6 months or so… is now officially launched!
- Entrepreneurship, Grace Home, Homecooked Goodness, Inspiring Women, TSM Kitchen
This story is a continuation of the main story that Town and Country Philippines did with me on the cover for the month of June. Once again, I am very grateful for this opportunity to be able to share my story and my passions to a bigger audience! But this time
- Beauty & Style, Entrepreneurship, Grace Home, In the Press, Inspiring Women, TSM Recommends
June must be my lucky month… and red must be my lucky color! Because up to this day, I still couldn’t believe my luck that I made it to Town and Country’s cover! And allow me to say that this is not your ordinary cover — as this is the
- Events Around Town, Grace Home, Inspiring Women, Videos
Sorry this took a long time coming (blame it on a lot of BIG things that happened in between!) but finally, here comes the edited video and some lovely photos of the last Celebrating GRACEfully workshop with my amazing co-host. life coach Kimi Lu. This was held last February 22 at the
A few weeks back, I was given the chance to host global German brand Miele’s first ever Fashion Brunch in the Philippines held at the well-appointed Miele showroom in Focus Global Inc’s building in BGC. This event was to highlight Miele W1T1’s revolutionary washer and dryer, something which I have been
It has been almost two months since I last posted on the blog… and boy did I miss it! Well, November was a busy month for most of us and as we all experienced, December was just out-of-this-world, borderline CRAZY!!!
- 2017, Beauty & Style, Events Around Town, Grace Home, TSM Favorite Things, TSM Recommends
Recently, I was invited by Rustan’s The Beauty Source to give a beauty talk with skincare brand Perricone MD.