Welcome to my first ever video tutorial! And for this first one, I chose a topic that I am quite familiar with, something that I love talking about and sharing here on the blog and on my Instagram — and something that most of us ladies can relate to (whether we like putting it on or not!) — what else but, MAKEUP!
Since this is a tutorial and my very first at that, let’s start off with the basics!
This is BEAUTY SERIES EPISODE 1 : THE EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOK.
But before we begin, here’s a little warning…
I started off this video with a very clean and bare face! This is my first time (and most probably my last?!) that I will show my face to you THIS NAKED. Here you will see me with no foundation, no perfectly shaped eyebrows, no nothing. From this photo (above) — only one eye has my signature wingtip eyeliner, so I can show you the difference of what simple makeup can do to your face!
In this video, I will be sharing with you my tried and tested tips and tricks to get your everyday makeup just right…
So whether you are a pro or an amateur at this… I hope you’ll still learn a thing or two from my first tutorial video!
Double click on the play button now to watch this!
So if you liked this video and wish to see more from me, pls subscribe to my YOU TUBE CHANNEL now and leave me a comment below! I would surely love to hear from you!
So here now is a quick look at the makeup I used and where you can get them :
- Makeup Base – Cle de Peau Beaute Sheer Fluid Veil (www.cledepeau-beaute.com)
- Liquid Foundation – Dior Skin Nude Liquid Foundation 020 (SM Makati, Rustan’s Beauty Source: Glorietta 4, Shangri-la Mall Plaza, Gateway Mall, Alabang Town Center)
- Color Correcting Fluid – Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid in Peach – (www.sephora.ph)
- Cream Contour – MAC Studio Fix Perfecting Stick in NW35 (Glorietta 3, SM Makati, Powerplant Mall, Rustan’s Shangri-la, Robinsons Place Manila, Alabang Town Center, SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall)
- Powder Contour – Sephora Contouring Kit (www.sephora.ph)
- Blush – Nars Blush in Orgasm (Glorietta 3)
- Highlights undereye – Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid in Purple (www.sephora.ph)
- Eyeshadow Base – Mac Pro LongWear Pot in Painterly (Glorietta 3, SM Makati, Powerplant Mall, Rustan’s Shangri-la, Robinsons Place Manila, Alabang Town Center, SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall)
- Eyeshadow – Naked Skin Urban Decay Basic Eyeshadow Palette (www.sephora.ph)
- Eyeliner – K Palette Eyeliner 24 hour Real Lasting (Beauty Bar: Powerplant Mall/ Mall of Asia / Shangri-la Plaza, The Podium / Robinsons Galleria / Eastwood, SM Department Stores)
- Mascara – Lancome Hypnose Mascara (www.lancome.com)
- Eyebrow – Mac Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering (Glorietta 3, SM Makati, Powerplant Mall, Rustan’s Shangri-la, Robinsons Place Manila, Alabang Town Center, SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall)
- Concealer – Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer in Beige (www.cledepeau-beaute.com)
- Bronzer – La Mer Bronzing Powder/Highlighter (Rustans Beauty Source: Glorietta 4 / Shangri-la Mall, Gateway Mall, Alabang Town Center)
- Loose Powder – Chanel Loose Powder in Natural Finish No. 57 (www.chanel.com)
- Lipliner – Mac Lipliner in Spice (Glorietta 3, SM Makati, Powerplant Mall, Rustan’s Shangri-la, Robinsons Place Manila, Alabang Town Center, SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall)
- Lipstick – Tom Ford in 07 Pink Dusk (www.tomford.com)
Till the next one!
Gorgeous makeup look Grace!
It’s so natural and so flattering – it suits you so much! Can’t wait to try it out myself. 🙂
Laura recently posted…15 Experts Reveal The Secrets To Flawless Looking Skin