Feast Your Eyes on These Desserts: A Sweet Toast to the Holidays!
Three days to go before we celebrate A Toast to the Holidays!
As I had mentioned in the invitation, there will be a showcase of desserts that I have selected especially for this holiday event. Here’s a preview: homemade cakes, monster cookies, delicious pies, freshly made mille crepes and artisan ice cream to indulge in! I can’t wait to share my favorite desserts with you!
All you need to do is come and drop by the Kirov Showroom, Rockwell Center (beside the Rockwell Tent, entrance across Zara), on Friday, November 20, from 2:30pm to 630pm.
Did I say it is open to all? And did I also say, this event is for free?!
Are you excited yet? I sure am! I cannot thank enough all our generous food partners and dessert makers who have agreed to share their creativity, time and delectable treats with us!
Here’s what to expect:
- 20-Layer Mille Crepes in 4 flavors (Matcha Green Tea, Chocolate, Salted Butter Caramel, and French Vanilla) from La Creperie
- Ombre Cake and Pastel Rainbow Cake from The Sweet Life by Ange
- Crupcakes from Cupcakes by Sonja
- Manchego Parmigiano Reggiano Cheesecake and Strawberry Watermelon Cake from Le Petit Soufflé
- Rose and Vanilla Grace Cake, and Dark Chocolate, Strawberry, and Sea Salt Monster Cookies from Scout’s Honor
- Compost Cookies and Chocolate Chip Banana Leaf from The Bald Baker
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream and Orange and Almonds Ice Cream from Fog City Creamery
- Coconut Pie from Wildflour Cafe and Bakery
Now, here’s another big thing that will happen on this day: We have invited no less than Erwan Heussaff and Carmela Agosta to show us how to pair our favorite cakes with our cocktails! It will be a half-hour interactive demo, so be ready to participate, and of course, taste the results of this Cakes and Cocktails Appreciation that starts at 230pm. So if you want to catch this dynamic duo, please come on the dot — at 230pm! 🙂
So, do you need any more convincing? I hope to see you on Friday!
To see the invitation, click here: A Toast to the Holidays!
PS – This is not the end of my surprises… What if I tell you there’s even more in store? Stay tuned!